ICT National Coffee Day Event: Yemen Ramiah Raffle to Benefit Direct Relief
To honor National Coffee Day, ICT is offering a chance to win a 100 pound bag of our Yemen Ramiah – a $1075 value!
Yemen Ramiah Charity Raffle
All Proceeds to Benefit Direct Relief International
Direct Relief is one of the most important and active relief organizations in the world. Here at home, they provide assistance to victims of natural disasters such as Hurricane Harvey in Texas, and Hurricane Irma in Florida and the Southeast. Among their many international projects, Direct Relief works extensively in Yemen.
Yemen is in the midst of one of the largest humanitarian crises in world history. Over 20 million Yemeni people are in need of assistance.
Direct Relief International is working tirelessly to provide food, clean water and essential health care in Yemen and East Africa. Direct Relief is rated 100% by Forbes, “A” by Charity Watch and 4/4 stars by Charity Navigator.
To help fund Direct Relief’s efforts in Yemen and here at home and to honor National Coffee Day, ICT is giving away a bag of our Yemen Ramiah. The rules are simple:
• Raffle entries are available at $5 apiece.
• There is no limit on entries – buy as many as you like!
• ICT will donate all proceeds from the raffle to Direct Relief International.
• Simply let your trader know how many entries you would like to purchase at the time you place your regular coffee order.
• To purchase entries outside your normal order process via credit card, simply call 619-338-8335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The winner will be drawn by random lot on National Coffee Day, September 29, 2017, and announced on ICT’s social media channels.
Yemen Ramiah Natural
Yemen has undergone a period of tragic violence and political unrest in recent years, placing its fragile coffee industry under dire threat. Top-quality lots of Yemeni coffee are extremely scarce, and ICT was fortunate to acquire a few bags of this exceptional offering.
This spectacular lot is a minimally-processed natural, like nearly all coffees from Yemen – the most traditionally-produced coffees in the world. It exhibits the unmistakable profile that only Yemen can offer: dark chocolate, red fruit, velvety body, incredibly complex – like a fine port. Unique, delicious, and very special – this is Yemen coffee. We never know when the next opportunity will arise, but we’re thrilled to be able to offer this coffee to our clients today.